International Diploma in Baking and Patisserie program is designed for people who wanted to take Baking as a Career, Start a job in the field of Baking or as an Entrepreneur. The course start from basics of Baking with 100% hands on training and gives a complete coverage of the baking and patisserie techniques currently used by the international Fraternity.
Overall 480 hours of hands on training. Assessed and Certified by City & Guilds, UK; Certificate Valid in Over 80 Countries.
Course Duration and Timing
- Extensive 480 hours of hands-on learning experience.
- 5 Months course
- Weekly 3 days of class
- Timing – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Buffet Assessment
- Bake Sale
- Industrial Visit
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Career Counseling and Internship/Placement
For people looking to get an internationally recognised Diploma. Entrepreneurs who want to start their own business.
- Course Fee – Rs 3,75,000/- plus GST
- Payable in 2 terms
- Fees include Baking Tool kit, Uniform Set, Assessment Fee, Course ware & Ingredients.
- 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM (3 Days a week)
- Student age should be 16 years or above.
- Student should be able to read, write and speak English.
Third party hostel facility can be arranged on request for outstation students at additional costs.
- Module 1 – Theory
- Food Safety / Kitchen SOPs
- Patisserie Principles
- Hospitality Principles
- Module 2 – Breads
- Artisan Breads
- Enriched Breads
- Module 3 – Quick Leavened Products
- Travel Cakes
- Cupcakes & Quick Breads (Muffins, Scones)
- Module 4 – French Classical Pastries
- Croissant & Danish
- Choux Paste
- Tarts – Sweet & Savoury
- Advanced Tarts
- Module 5 – Classic Desserts
- Baked Desserts (Hot / Cold / Pudding)
- Classic Products – Filo (Baklava, Strudel), Opera, Roulade, Tiramisu etc.
- Module 6 – Chocolates & Confections
- Chocolates Basics
- Advanced Chocolates – Bonbons, Truffles, Confections, etc.
- Module 7 – Contemporary Desserts
- Petit fours
- Petit gateaux
- Module 8 – Frozen Desserts
- Plated Desserts
- Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Frozen Desserts
- Module 9 – Cakes
- Cakes & Tortes
- Fondant Celebration Cake
- Tiered Wedding Cake
- Module 10 – Business Set up
- Product Costing
- Food Photography
- Marketing- Social media
- Module 1 – Theory