International Diploma in Baking Patisserie Program, Assessed and Certified by City & Guilds, UK; Certificate Valid in Over 80 Countries.
This course gives a complete coverage of the baking and patisserie techniques currently used by the international fraternity providing practical training using the latest techniques and equipments.
- Extensive 350 hours of hands-on learning experience.
- 3 Days a week
- 4 months class
- 2 months Internship (Optional)
- Placement Assistance upon completion of program
For people looking got an internationally recognised Diploma (Valid in 80 countries) . Entrepreneurs who want to start their own business.
- Course Fee – Rs 3,35,000/- plus GST
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (3 Days a week)
- Payable in 2 terms
- Fees includes Tool kit, Chef Coat, Assessment Fee, Course ware & Ingredients.
- 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM (3 Days a week)
Anyone above the age of 16, Should be able to read, write and understand english.
Third party hostel facility can be arranged on request for outstation students at additional costs.
- Module 1 – Introduction (Food Safety / Kitchen SOPs)
- Module 2 – Breads
- Module 3 – Quick Leavened Products
- Module 4 – French Classical Pastries
- Module 5 – Classic Desserts
- Module 6 – Chocolates & Confections
- Module 7 – Contemporary Desserts
- Module 8 – Frozen Desserts
- Module 9 – Cakes